BROMO MT. (2,329 Masl)
” Beat the challenging rapids ”
Mount Bromo which stands tall at 2,329 m is the most iconic and the most hiked mountain in Indonesia. It beckons majestically despite having the entire top blown off and with a crater inside that keeps spewing off white sulphurous smoke. Mount Bromo is still one of the most active volcanoes in the world and there are areas that are blocked off from tourists due to its imminet danger. It sits inside the massive Tengger caldera (volcanic crater with diameter approximately 10 km), surrounded by the Laut Pasir (sea of sand) of fine volcanic sand. After an easy hike, travelers are awarded a breathtaking and ethereal lanscape during the sunrise. Myth has it that Bromo MT. Is significant to the Tengger people who believe that the site is where their brave prince sacrified his life for his family.
- Location : Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, Malang, Indonesia
- Track : Malang gate
- Type : Easy trekking, for all fitness level. Kids friendly.
- Trip type : Guided soft trekking
- Best Season : All year round, best is June-September
- All duration : 2 Days 1 Nights
- Trekking duration : 2 Days 1 Nights
- Reservation : Booking trip min 30 days before the trip begin (H-30)
- Trip highlight : one of the most beautiful sunrise on earth, amazing view of Mt Bromo; a caldera iside an ancient caldera, off road adventure on 4WD Jeep.
This list is required gear. Some items may be adjusted or changed after you gear check with your CIMARA guide(s) depending on specific route and weather requirements that may change at the time of your climb / trek. An Important note as you pack : we are under weight restrictions with our porters so each item must be considered in light of its functionality and utility. Your bags will be weighed at several points during the trip and excess weight is generally not an option. Consider this carefully as you select your gear. This breakdown is provided as a quick checklist for your convenience. Additional clarification and descriptions of these items will be provided below the checklist.
If you still have questions, the CIMARA ADVENTURE can help.
- Travel documentation (Passport and Visa) copy
- Health certificate
- Trekking poles
- Backpack & Backpack Cover
- Cap/Hat & Balaclava
- Personal snack (Protein bars, chocolate, dried fruits, candies and snack food
- Headlamp/hand torch light & Batteries
- Sun glasses & Sun screen, or any other thing that will protect you from getting sun burnt
- Travel equipment for shower (toothbrush, toothpaste, towel, soap, etc)
- Hiking shoes. Boots are preferable, if not, you can bring the most comfortable sport shoes you have.
- Rain coat and/or Wind and waterproof breaker. You will need to bring it to the summit to break the wind
- Sandals/flip flops
- Enough socks (For sleep and trekking)
- Water bottle/Water bladder
- Drifit t-shirt, Long sleeve shirt, cotton or light weights pants (non-denim or jeans material), warm clothes, Down jackets, Hand gloves (it can be very chilly on the summit), Sweater or all of them if necessary.
- Personal medications. We will provide standard first aid kit tools, but please bring your own prescribed medication. And please let us know if you have and medical conditions
- Dont forget to bring your good mood
Please note that this list is only suggestion. You can add more equipment based on your personal needs.
Meet Point : Juanda Airport – Surabaya city (Foreign Guests)
Open trip available every weekend (Saturday and Sunday) depature based on 5 people.
- Transportation with private air conditioned car (transfer in/out from/to arrival and departure point as per itinerary)
- Entrance tickets to Bromo Tengger Semeru Nationa Park
- One night at hotel/villa/homestay Cemorolawang, breakfast include
- 4WD Jeep to see sunrise and Mt. Bromo
- Accomodation as indicated in the itinerary
- Mineral water and snacks or fruits during hiking days
- T-shirt from CIMARA ADVENTURE
- Guide(s) from CIMARA ADVENTURE
- Standard first aid kit tools (Plester Hypafix, Betadine, Hidrocortison Ointment, Bioplacenton gel, Paracetamol 500g, loperamid, Domperidon, Antasida, Dexamethason, Spuit 3cc, Oxycan, pocari sweat sachets)
Not Include :
- Personal expenses (Snack, alcoholic beverages, souvenirs, personal medications)
- Items that are not mentioned in “included”
- Airport tax
- Transport from home to meet point
- Tips for guide(s) and porter(s)